Environmentally compatible concepts
The B-Class’s holistic approach combines agility and dynamism with leading-edge efficiency technologies as well as innovative packages of measures aimed at optimising both fuel consumption and emissions.
Every B-Class delivered is a BlueEFFICIENCY model. What’s more, the InternationalEnvironmental Certificate “Design for Environment” (ISO/TR 14062) attests to its high environmental compatibility, from production and usage right through to end-of-life disposal.
BlueEFFICIENCY comprises a whole package of specific measures:
• Ancillary components controlled to save energy
• Particularly efficient alternator
• Engines with direct petrol injection; optimised diesel engines
• Refrigerant compressor property
• Optimised aerodynamics (Cd value = 0.26)
• ECO start/stop function
• Current fuel consumption indicator
• Dual clutch transmission 7G-DCT
- * Some of the media elements and related information visible on this website are sourced from the Mercedes-Benz global media library and may reflect globally available products and optional equipments which may not be a part of the standard specifications. Products available in the Indian market may vary. Mercedes-Benz reserves the right to make changes to the design and specifications
- Please note: This is intended for general information, description and illustration of the Product including optional functions and equipment and may not be specific to a Product since specification of a product may change from time to time. Optional features, functions and equipment etc. may not be present in the Standard or Variant Product or Special Edition Product. Further, Standard specifications of a product may also vary from time to time. Colours may differ from those shown in pictures in the brochure, owing to printing. Mercedes-Benz India reserves the right to make changes, at any point of time, without prior notice, in design, colours, materials, components, equipment, specifications, features, functions, make and models etc. The information given in this brochure shall be regarded as accurate at the time of going to print and may vary thereafter due to any developments or any other reason. Interested parties should confirm with the Authorised Dealer about the correct specification of the product they desire to purchase. For the latest authentic information and updates, kindly contact your nearest Authorised Dealer. All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and relating to this brochure / magazine or publication material or any copies thereof including but not limited to copyright, logos, names, trademarks, service marks, design, text, images, links, concepts and themes are owned by Daimler AG and/or its subsidiaries collectively or used under authorised license by the Daimler AG. Any reproduction, transmission, publication, performance, broadcast, alteration, license, creation of derivative works or other use in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of the Daimler AG is strictly prohibited.